Chick-fil-A is not your average quick-serve restaurant, therefore; we need leaders who can be, “REMARKable!” Chick-fil-A, Leaders are responsible for assisting the leadership team in all aspects of shift management and ensuring that each restaurant guest has an outstanding experience. Leadership Team members are responsible for supervising assigned stations for an entire shift and will be assigned to open or close the restaurant; following established opening and closing procedures. Leaders work directly with the Owner/Operator to achieve individual, team and restaurant success. The individual applying for this position must have excellent communication, problem solving, critical thinking skills and have held a previous leadership role with proven results.
Highly motivated people needed for day and evening leadership positions.
- Able to deliver a remarkable guest experience
- Someone that can lead Speed and Efficiency to create a surprisingly fast service experience
- Willing to execute systems that ensure a refreshingly clean environment
- A leader that posses proactive thinking to anticipate the needs of the guests & team members
- Able to deliver Chick-fil-A’s Recipe for Service
- Monitor labor/food costs through systems and processes
- Practice proper cash management
- Constantly setting goals for business growth
- Able to collaborate with other members of the Leadership Team to create strategic plans and processes
- Willing to achieve goals agreed upon by the Leadership Team
- Sundays off
- Competitive wages
- Fun team environment
- Discounted Meals
- Flexible Schedules
- Career Options
We love to promote from within so there are opportunities to advance within the leadership structure including being considered for our High Performance Leadership Team.